Saturday, July 4, 2015

Steps of making Trackmaster Jock.


This is how I made Trackmaster Jock.


               I painted the redesigned James white, so I can paint yellow on top of it boiler & tender.


                                         Them I let the wet paint dry with using two lights.

                         
                  I pop Trackmaster revolution James so now I can paint the Boiler bright yellow.


                           Painted the whole body yellow. Looks like Jock's going to be ready


I painted Black on the cab and the inside of the cab of Jock. 


OK, guys! I add some finishing touches on Jock & he's ready to be Really Useful.



Since EdwardAlba had the voice of Jock that I wanted to have, he'll be voicing acting him. If not, feel free to send me an audition video.

No comments:

Post a Comment